Top 5 Wi-Fi Doorbell Cameras
If you want to ensure the security of your home at the highest level, we recommend you consider buying a doorbell camera. In this way, you can solve the problem of thieves and unwanted guests because, with the help of this device, you will be able to see them at the entrance to your house. Also, you can freely communicate with visitors without opening the door, which also plays an important role in ensuring security. Thus, modern doorbell cameras are equipped with a wide range of functionality, allowing you to monitor your home from your own phone and communicate with guests remotely. Doorbell cameras are also a great solution for those individuals who have some mobility issues. So, with the phone connected to your doorbell camera, you can communicate with visitors and ask them to wait until you open the door. So, as you can see, this device has many advantages and can not only protect you and your home but also simplify some tasks. However, there are some aspects that we advise you to pay attention to when buying a doorbell camera:
What Is the Most Reliable Doorbell Camera
Which Doorbell Video Has Best Night Vision
What Is the Best Video Doorbell
- Arlo Essential Video Doorbell Wired. The camera allows you to get high-quality and detailed video thanks to its high resolution and night vision function. Also, the device can cover a viewing angle of 180 degrees and is equipped with motion sensors. In addition, the device has a wire, so all that is needed for installation is the existing doorbell wiring.
- Eufy Security Video Doorbell 2K Wired. This doorbell camera model provides high image quality with a resolution of 2560p x 1920p and advanced HDR and distortion correction functions. Also, the device is equipped with two-way audio technology, thanks to which you can communicate with your visitors remotely. Another crucial factor is that the camera can detect body shape and facial features. The camera is powered by a wired connection to the power source.
- Eufy Security Video Doorbell 2K (Battery-Powered). Another thriving model from the Eufy company is equipped with the same functionality as the previously described camera. The main difference between these two models is the absence of a wire in this door camera.
- Google Nest Doorbell (Wired). One of the top video doorbells is with 1600p x 1200p resolution and 160 diagonal fields of view. This video doorbell is also equipped with night vision, two-way audio and the ability to connect to your mobile device.
- Ring Video Doorbell Wired. The cheapest door camera model that will provide the highest level of security for your home. Equipped with a high-quality camera, two-way audio function, motion, and object detection sensors, as well as the ability to connect to your own phone.