How do high-speed doors work
If you're an owner of a big warehouse or any public space, you know how hard it might be to find the proper door for your facility. Many people enter buildings like that throughout the day. That's why it's essential to get a door that will not get worn out easily. Mechanical doors, even the most qualitative ones, are not the best option for commercial properties and public facilities. These buildings are mostly equipped with automated doors.
Today, there are so many different types of these doors out in the market. Which one is the best for your business and what to consider before making the decision? Sure Lock & Key created a little guide on one of the most popular doors of that type – high-speed door. Let's dive in!
What are high-speed doors
Advantages of high-speed door
- First of all, this industrial door will provide your building with a higher level of security. You can choose a sturdy material, like aluminum, for example, which will make your door much stronger. Also, because of the high speed of their closure, it's almost impossible for any unauthorized person to sneak in. However, if you want to provide your building with additional security, consider using professional security services.
- One of the biggest advantages of high-speed doors is that they increase the productivity of your work. Each second counts and your workers won't have to spend a lot of time waiting till your door opens or closes.
- This type of door can be really useful for companies that work with some harmful materials. They prevent them from spreading to other areas.
- The high speed of opening and closure helps you control the airflow and temperature levels. These doors seal tightly and usually are weather-resistant, so it'll be much easier to keep a certain temperature inside.
- These doors are easy to use and maintain. You'll need to clean them from time to time to avoid certain breakages.
Types of high-speed door
- Metal high-speed doors are an extremely reliable and durable option. They're really to maintain and they are a great way to stop dust and pesticides from spreading.
- Fabric high-speed doors are perfect for blocking out noise. They can withstand strong winds and other weather conditions. This type of door is one of the most affordable ones.
- Rubber high-speed doors are extremely secure and strong. They're composed of an NBR rubber curtain and polyester. They can resist extreme weather conditions. Quite often, they come with a warranty.
You may also like
What is the difference between physical security and electronic security
When you're a business owner, theft is the last thing you want to deal with. So, to make your work successful and effective, it's essential to provide your business with the best security possible. Thankfully, over time the security industry developed a lot and now there are so many different devices you can use to protect your property and your valuables. Also, don't forget that it's essential to secure your data and personal information as well because cybercrime is really common today. So, what are the best ways to protect your business? Sure Lock & Key knows everything about physical and electronic security and we want to share our knowledge with you. So, keep reading if you want to learn more.
3 Important Signs Your Security Is Not Working Properly
We all know what impact a good security system provides. It helps us feel more secure and protected anywhere we are. It also helps our society identify burglars and other criminals, which leads to the lowering of the crime rate. However, just like any other technology, it needs regular maintenance to work properly and secure us for as long as possible. So, how can you find out that your security system is malfunctioning? How not to lose this moment and not pay more for repair? Sure Lock & Key would like to share our experience and knowledge to protect you. Read our blog post, and you will find the answer.
Complete security for industrial complexes
The security industry has developed drastically in the last few years. Combined U.S. private and public sector spending on security is projected to exceed $1 trillion in the coming decade. Experts compare this trend to Cold War military spending. Security systems are required in all industrial areas, especially those with a high risk of intrusion and information leakage. If you're considering installing a security system, you've come to the right place. Sure Lock & Key has extensive experience and expertise in installing security systems and offers efficient security systems maintenance for all industrial facilities.