3 Types of Concealed Safes - How Do You Hide a Safe
Choosing a safe is a task that requires maximum attention, thorough consideration of each option and professional assistance. That is the principle we highly recommend applying because pitfalls are everywhere. Your safe will be a place where you will store your most precious valuables, so it’s better to be reliable. But what makes a safe reliable? Have you ever heard about concealed safes? Unlike safes, which are placed on an open surface, concealed safes are specially masked to provide an even higher level of security, so a thief will have to spend more time finding where it is due to disguise. These safes also have high-quality and difficult-to-break locks. Now, consider which types of concealed safes are the most common.
How Do You Disguise a Safe
- Imitation of an interior object. It might be enough to take a cloth that can cover your safe and put a vase with flowers, books, or something on it. Of course, this will not completely disguise your safe, but it will make it less noticeable in your home.
- Use a special cover. Some companies manufacture special covers for safes to protect the safe from external damage and temperature effects. Usually, these covers are monochromatic, so your safe will not attract much attention. In addition, you can place the safe in your wardrobe and hide it behind long coats or other clothes.
- Make a hideaway safe. Disguise your safe behind a washer or dryer. First, the bathroom is not a common choice for safe placement. Therefore, this aspect can disorient a thief. In addition, you can make your safe almost invisible. However, remember that safes with electronic locks might not withstand high humidity.
Where Do You Put a Hidden Safe
- In the attic. One of the best places in the house is the attic. In general, thieves try to spend as little time as possible in the house. Therefore, the attic often remains untouched. So you may place your safe right there, and in addition, disguise the entrance to the attic to make it even less noticeable.
- Behind a hidden door. Consider replacing one of your bookcases with a hidden door. From the first point, it seems like it's a simple bookcase. That's why it is a really good way to disguise your safe, especially if the cabinet fits well with the interior of your home. The only drawback is that this method requires certain funds and installation services.
- Under the stairs. You can also use the storage under your stairs in the house. That's how some types of stairs have already installed hidden spaces.
- Behind the mirror. Another one of the hidden safe ideas works according to the secret door principle. Only the house residents will know there is a safe behind the mirror in the wall.
- In a fake air vent. One of the most creative ways to disguise a small safe. So you can install it in a wall's hole and mask it with a ventilation grill. This method makes your safe really inconspicuous and therefore increases your property's security.
How Do You Hide a Safe Behind a Wall
Where Should I Hide a Small Safe in My House
You may also like
How To Choose The Best Safe For Home
Not so simple. Choosing a safe today is substantially different than it was anytime through history. It really is not just different, it's quite difficult. Why? Simply because the technology has changed and totally elongated how and what a safe can be used for. The whole format, options, design and placement strategies have made the answer to this question very difficult. However, <a href="/">Sure Lock & Key</a> believes that a safe, today, is truly a magnificent item that will give you more peace of mind than ever before. We don’t want the hard choice to stop people from getting one. That’s why we have put together this short but comprehensive explanation about the different types of safe locks to help you choose a home safe. Let’s take a look!
The Best Possible Safe
When buying a safe, like anything else, we want to get the maximum deal. Safes can be quite complicated. It may be hard to find a safe that can cover all your needs simply because the slightest detail might change the entire choice of a particular safe. Let's just say that a perfect safe for your friend’s needs may be totally useless for yours. Another obstacle is that there are so many safes on the market today that you will need to spend a lot of time understanding their advantages, disadvantages, functions, features, etc. That’s why we prepared a guide to help you find the best safe for your present needs. <a href="/">Sure Lock & Key</a> is happy to help by making your complex decisions easier! If you have the time, keep reading and we will try our hardest to reach the answers you seek!
Why You Should Invest In A Safe
Even though safes have become common, many people still don’t trust them or don’t think they have genuine advantages for residential use. To be ready and protected, we need to implement a wide range of security solutions. And to make your home as safe as possible, you need to start somewhere. <a href="/">Sure Lock & Key</a> recommends you invest in a safe first. Let’s check why it’s so important to have a safe for your precious assets. Let’s see why you should get yourself one!