The good township of Clinton traces its history back to 1663 when it was originally known as Hammonasset. It was later designated as a town in 1667 but was called Kenilworth at the time, subsequently changing its name to Clinton in 1838, in honor of New York’s Governor, DeWitt Clinton.
The general court of Connecticut Colony granted a charter in 1701 to establish the “founding of a collegiate school” in Clinton. That school later became the prestigious Yale University, despite ultimately resettling to its permanent location in New Haven, where it still resides. Clinton is also known as ‘the bluefish capital’ of the world.
We here at Sure Lock & Key can assure our valued customers that there’s absolutely nothing even remotely ‘fishy’ about the unrivaled 24-hour residential, commercial, and automotive locksmith services we provide to the good people not only of Clinton and the surrounding area but also across the great state of Connecticut.